Saturday, December 2, 2006

Thankyou God.... for the life


This poem was written when I was in time of great despairs. When I was disappointed with my life, disappointed with the atmosphere around me.... At that time, a sudden light enlightened my heart and it told me that, Life is the only Sweetest thing that God has given to us.... So live it to the fullest.... So, I just want to say Thanks once to the God who showed me the right path....

Shukriya ae Khuda,

Jo tune hame yeh zindagi di,

Hansne aur hansane ke liye,

Khush rahne aur muskurane ke liye,

Nafrat ki deewaren mitane ke liye,

Pyar is duniya par lutane ke liye,

Preetimay jeewan bitane ke liye,

Swarg is jahaan ko banane ke liye,

Har din ek utsav manane ke liye,

Jeewan me mithas badhane ke liye,

Aasmaan aur bulandiyaan chhu jane ke liye,

Krodh aur irshya par vijay pane ke liye,

Sabko apna banane ke liye,

Khush rahne aur khushi lutane ke liye,

Jeewan ye shaan se jee jaane ke liye,

Shukriya......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be it a Compliment or a Critique, Feel Free to Comment!