Tuesday, November 9, 2010

As long as you love me...


I'm tired, I'm sleepy, I'm bored, and I need fun...

Ever since I've started blogging, I'm posting my poems and thoughts. Let this post be something very random and fun. No, I'm not telling here any of my love stories. Its just a game. A good time-pass indeed!
Thanks to Anurag who tagged me in his post. This is the first time I'm playing any such game.

So here it goes..
The rules are very simple!

*Rules*
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, IPOD etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS...


1. If someone asks you, “are you okay ? ?” you say:
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers (:O Seems like I'm really not okay!)
2. How would you describe yourself ?
Unchained Melody - Elvis Presley (The title sounds good, but the song sounds despo... :|)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl ?
Jhoom barabar jhoom - Jhoom barabar jhoom (No interpretation for this one!)

4. How do you feel today ?
Kheva re kheva - Doli sajaa ke rakhna (Not able to relate to even a bit of it!)

5. What is your life’s purpose ?
Open Road - Gary Barlow (Is it trying to indicate me towards my life's real purpose, the person who really needs me most? *thinking*)

6. What’s your motto ?
Kal ho na ho - Kal ho na ho (Sahi hi toh hai ;))

7. What do your friends think of you ?
Rukmani.. Rukmani - Roja (I knew they're the culprit ones..can never stop gossips!! :P)

8. What do your parents think of you?
Kaagaz ki kashti - Unsorted (May be they find their own childhood :))

9. What do you think of often ?
Aanan faanan..hua kya se kya - Namastey London (LOL.. perfect!! :D)

10. What is 2 + 2 ?
Gulaabi aankhen - The Train (What is the math in this?! :P)

11. What do you think of your best friend ?
Roz shaam aati thi - Imtihaan (But now my best friend forgot me :'( )

12. What is your life story ?
Dil diya hai.. jaan bhi denge - Karma (Waah Waah!! :P )

13. What do you want to be when you grow up ?
Baadal yoon garaztaa hai - Betaab (Weird.. totally absurd!)

14. What do you think when you see the person you like ?
Aa khushi se khudkushi kar le - Darling (OMG! :O I'm not-at-all a despo!! :@ )

15. What will you dance to at your wedding 4th anniversary?
Teri deewani - Kailasa (Auwww :) )

16. What will they play at your funeral?
Tu is tarah se meri zindagi me shaamil hai.. Jahaan bhi jaaun ye lagta hai, teri mahfil hai - Aap to aise na the (Auwww.. this one's making me emo! *sob sob* )

17. What is your hobby/interest ?
Cheeni kum - Cheeni kum (Hmm.. I dunno howz that a hobby! :|)

18. What is your biggest fear ?
Yu hi chalaa chal raahi - Swades (That's never a fear!!)

19. What is your biggest secret ?
Dil ne kahaa chupke se - 1942 A Love Story (*blush* *blush*)

20. What do you want right now ?
Tera muskurana, fir has ke paas aana, mujhe apna naam batana... - Jhankaar Beats (Auwww... When am I gonna really experience that ^_^)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Halka halka sa ye nasha - Chocolate (Dosto ke sath aur kya.. cheers!! ;) )

22. When you want to rush to the toilet, what do you think ?
Silsila ye chaahat ka - Devdas (:O)

23. Person you hate the most is in front of you, what will you tell the person ?
Aashiqui mein har aashiq ho jaata hai majboor - Dil ka kya kasoor (Hmm...)

24. You have just won a lottery. What will you sing ?
In aankhon ki masti ke.. - Umraao Jaan (And I thought we were talking about lottery!:P)

25. What will you post this as?
As long as you love me - Backstreet Boys (Perfect! :):)):))) )


Oh by the way, out of this, 9 songs I listened to first time. And 15 I rarely listen.. I guess my media player was choosing the songs to play which I never do otherwise.. I should have better used my mobile phone's media player!! :D

2 comments:

  1. hey,

    I hope you enjoyed jolting it down.
    "keep smiling and be happy" was this tag's motive. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be it a Compliment or a Critique, Feel Free to Comment!