Thursday, October 5, 2017

I love you


I love you.
I wanted to tell you
Exactly how I am feeling right now
But I can't find words for it
May be there is no word for it.

It's like somebody is pulling me from inside
Crunching the innards 
And escaping a thousand butterflies
In the space that's created after.

Like my whole body is shivering
Coz it's missing the warmth of your hug
It's craving the touch of your skin on mine
And it needs its dope that's you.

It's like my heart is not pumping anymore
But walloping with a frequency of thousand each second
It's so full of love that it keeps bursting
And often its remnants come out the way of eyes.

It's like my mind is clouded
And everything appears hazy
It's searching everywhere for a shadow that's yours
I have no senses; for I find all my senses in you.

And my soul... it's waiting
For you are its ocean and it is the river
It will dissolve in you when it meets you.
And I will dissolve in you when I meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be it a Compliment or a Critique, Feel Free to Comment!