Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I remember you


I remember you..
Like a shadow,
Sometimes appearing with sun but still always there.
Like a breeze,
Whose soft presence you can always feel.
Like a star,
Who would always be your guiding angel when all is lost and forgotten.
I remember you,
As you were there for me then,
As you are here for me now.
I remember you,
As you are.

But I want to see you again,
Soon...
Coz this memory isn't enough for me.
I want to look into your eyes,
More deeply this time.
I would read everything 
That you never say to me.
I want to know how it feels like 
To touch you
Are you really real?
How it feels like
To hold your hand?
I want to lean on your shoulder 
And forget that another world exists.
I want to whisper to you
And keep looking at your eyes.
And admire my best discovery in life.
I want to touch your face
And remember every freckle.
And all this while,
I want to remember you.

I will be your deep ocean
And you can be the diver
All the mysteries yours to unravel.

And I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be it a Compliment or a Critique, Feel Free to Comment!