Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Storyteller


I used to call myself a storyteller
I thought I always have many stories
That needed to be told
That needed to come out
But I am thinking for last few days
Do I have any story to tell you?
May be many, may be none
Today I cant find any one
Though I want to tell you
About every atom that makes me Me
My hopes, desires, dreams
My regrets, experiences, schemes
My fears, darkness, screams.
I am open to you like an ocean
It's you who has to explore
You will find the hidden pearls
Keep diving till the core.
I am not really a puzzle
As the world thinks I am
Sometimes I think that too
That I am too complicated, 
But is that true that I am?
I am a blabbermouth I know
But I don't have a story today
I am a silent story in myself
If you listen what I can't say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be it a Compliment or a Critique, Feel Free to Comment!